Investing in mining & metals and wanting to flex your valuation muscles?
Then this book will help. Detailed and to the point but with plenty of examples.
Bought it a few years ago and still use it regularly.
Recommended for experienced investors.
About the author:
Victor Rudenno holds a Bachelor of Mining Engineering, a Master of Commerce and a PhD in Mining Economics. He was voted by his peers as one of the top three energy analysts in Australia in the BRW 1994 analyst survey. He is a Senior Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia and a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. He is also the principal lecturer in mining economics for Kaplan Professional.
If you enjoy my content for investors and are ready for more, start here:
- Want to continue learning? Here are some of our favourite books: https://paolarojas.blog/books/
- Investing? We use TradingView for analysis and portfolio tracking. Give it a go: https://www.tradingview.com/?aff_id=112842
- Australian investor? We use Sharesight to keep our trading and reporting running smoothly. Give it a try: https://portfolio.sharesight.com/refer/FFX12
- Need a flexible data management solution with strong automation capabilities to make your life easier? We use Airtable to store our research, content and more. Give it a try: https://airtable.com/invite/r/jQlnrhuf
- Need or have visuals? We use Shutterstock for our stock image needs, including investment reports plus socials. Give it a whirl: https://submit.shutterstock.com/?rid=266100898
- Keen on blogging? We use WordPress for this website. Give it a try: https://wordpress.com/refer-a-friend/0N0n3ZGTjkoRONXmZEeb/
- Seeking to improve your YouTube and other media reach? We use TubeBuddy to better tailor our keywords. You can give it a try for free: https://bit.ly/2LIvFHZ
Disclaimer: Our content may contain affiliate links, meaning we may receive a commission on products or services you buy. We only recommend products and services we use and love, so rest assured our opinions are unbiased.