David Lowell is one of the most successful explorers globally.
He has found multiple world-class deposits, including Escondida, in northern Chile, which has been producing copper since the 80s.
This is a priceless window into his story.
PS: My dad and his brother, Nelson, were part of David’s discovery team at Escondida.
About the author:
J. David Lowell was the CEO of an active mineral exploration company with offices in Paraguay, Peru, Mexico, Canada, and Arizona. He authored more than fifty articles and parts of four books on geology and mining. He and his wife, Edith, lived on a cattle ranch near the Mexican border, sixty miles south of Tucson
If you enjoy my content for investors and are ready for more, start here:
- Want to continue learning? Here are some of our favourite books: https://paolarojas.blog/books/
- Investing? We use TradingView for analysis and portfolio tracking. Give it a go: https://www.tradingview.com/?aff_id=112842
- Australian investor? We use Sharesight to keep our trading and reporting running smoothly. Give it a try: https://portfolio.sharesight.com/refer/FFX12
- Need a flexible data management solution with strong automation capabilities to make your life easier? We use Airtable to store our research, content and more. Give it a try: https://airtable.com/invite/r/jQlnrhuf
- Need or have visuals? We use Shutterstock for our stock image needs, including investment reports plus socials. Give it a whirl: https://submit.shutterstock.com/?rid=266100898
- Keen on blogging? We use WordPress for this website. Give it a try: https://wordpress.com/refer-a-friend/0N0n3ZGTjkoRONXmZEeb/
- Seeking to improve your YouTube and other media reach? We use TubeBuddy to better tailor our keywords. You can give it a try for free: https://bit.ly/2LIvFHZ
Disclaimer: Our content may contain affiliate links, meaning we may receive a commission on products or services you buy. We only recommend products and services we use and love, so rest assured our opinions are unbiased.